Bonita Springs Communities | Own Your Own Golf Cart
Today I had a home buyer ask me where in Bonita Springs or Estero, Florida can they own their own golf cart. Most communities do not allow private, personally owned golf carts on the golf course or even as recreational vehicles off of the golf course. To that end, I have done a little digging and found a few communities that will allow private golf carts within the community and on the community golf course. At the time this post was published, at any rate. If you know of any others, feel free to comment and let me know.
“If you’re from outside of the Southwest Florida area and you are not familiar with the terminology, “bundled golf” is the type of golf that is included with home ownership. There is a mandatory, reoccurring annual fee. Equity golf means that the golf is optional so if you’d like to purchase a membership, you may. There are annual fees in addition to the initial purchase of the golf equity membership.
- Audubon in North Naples (Equity Golf)
- Grandezza of Estero (Equity Golf)
- Hunter’s Ridge of Bonita Springs (Charter Golf Membership or Equity Golf)
- Palmira of Bonita Springs (Equity Golf)
- Pelican Sound of Estero (Bundled Golf)
- Spanish Wells of Bonita Springs (Equity Golf)
- The Colony at Pelican Landing of Bonita Springs (Equity Golf)
- The Vines - Estero Country Club (Equity Golf)
- Worthington of Bonita Springs (Bundled Golf)
This isn't the entire list of golf communities in the Bonita Springs and Estero area. There are many other bundled golf and equity golf communities in both Bonita Springs and Estero that have designated course carts for course use only. If you’re looking for a specific type of golf course contact Chris to make a request by text or phone call at 239-273-7430.