OK, so they all laughed at me for taking a picture of a snail a the garden party. I wasn't taking a picture of the snail, I was taking a pictue of its shadow. So there.
And now that you're wondering about the rest of the poem and trying to figure out what day of the week you were born on:
- Monday's child is fair of face.
- Tuesday's child is full of grace.
- Wednesday's child is full of woe.
- Thursday's child has far to go.
- Friday's child is loving and giving.
- Saturday's child works hard for a living,
- But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
- Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.
What day of the week do you think I was born on?