Now Open Weekends 10 a.m.-5 p.m., February-May ? 15000 Livingston Rd., Naples, FL 34109
(Naples, FL) – Rather than wait until it’s blazing hot, jump in the fun at Sun-N-Fun Lagoon now when it’s comfortably cooler. The water park is open and waiting for you, your friends and family.
From February through May, we invite you to visit Sun-N-Fun Lagoon located inside North Collier Regional Park. The park will also be open during the week of Collier County Public School’s Spring Break, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., March 29 through April 5 in addition to the normal weekend hours.
Sun-N-Fun Lagoon Water Park
· One waterslide drops into Sunny's Lazy River
· 4 water slides take you to a drop pool
· Heated family pool
· Tadpole Pool, a children's activity wading water area with a fish slide and more
· Turtle Cove, a pool for ages 5 - 12 years old with lily pads and ropes for climbing
· Sunny's Lazy River, 1200 feet long
· All pools except Tadpole wading area are heated
The park is continuing to offer a special discount to Collier County residents with a Florida Driver’s License that has a Collier County address. With a Collier County address Driver’s License, you and your party will receive $2 off any 48 inch or taller entry, normally $12. Children three and under enter free and those shorter than 48 inches are just $5.50.
Add sales tax to all fees listed above.
Group rates, seasonal passes and party packages are also available. Call (239) 252-4073.
For more information about Sun-N-Fun Lagoon or other public pool facilities, please visit the Parks and Recreation Department online at www.collierparks.com. The public may call Sun-N-Fun Lagoon at (239) 252-4021.