What Animal is This? Here Are Your Clues
This post is ranking well for directions to Flesher Farm so I'm updating it with the following info for Christmas 2012:
- Flesher Christmas Light Display
- Where: 27865 Bonita Grande Drive, Bonita Springs
- When: Dec. 7-Jan. 1 from 6-9 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays and 6-10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
- Santa: Dec. 17-23 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Admission: Free parking and admission; donations appreciated
This photo was not taken at Flesher Farm, but this animal would be appropriate at the venue. I found this beast up north at a Christmas tree farm.
This is not a Bonitian cow: The Bonita Springs Bovine Citizens
This is not an Estero goat: Chillin’ Like a Villain in Estero Florida
This is not a horse at Flesher Farm: The Horses at Flesher Farm
If you found this page looking for directions to Flesher Farm and the Christmas light display, here’s a map, as well as an article about the Flesher Family Farm Holiday Light Display. It’s the best in the area and full of tradition. Bonitians are so glad to see it back. Thank you, Flesher Family!