Bonita Springs Real Estate Market Report

Bonita Springs Real Estate Market Update January 2019

The Bonita Springs real estate market has produced some interesting sales stats this month.  Most notably, the distress properties (foreclosures and short sales) were almost non-existent.  Take a look at the active listings of distressed properties … less than .5%.

On the other end of the spectrum there is something interesting to note for buyers in the luxury real estate market.  If you’re looking for a tough real estate market to negotiate a deal in take a look at the $800,000-1,000,000 market.  That segment of the homes and condos in Bonita Springs is moving slowly so there could be surplus inventory and a leverage for negotiating a great deal.

About 89% of the Bonita Springs home sales that closed were priced under $600,000.  That leaves a great deal of housing in the $600,000 and over market wresting for the remaining 11% of buyers.

If you’re a Bonita Springs home seller that is a very important statistic to keep in mind.  It would definitely be worth your while, whether you are a buyer or a seller, to get an absorption rate for you neighborhood prior to listing or prior to writing an offer on a home or condo in Bonita Springs.

If you’d like to learn more about the real estate market in your preferred neighborhood call or text Chris at 239-273-7430.