Bonita Springs Boat Parade December 10, 2011
Details with meeting locations and the captain’s dinner are as follows:
- Sign Up: Captain’s Dinner is December 6th at The Fish House at 6:00 p.m. for Captains and First Mates, only … or visit Bay Water Boat Club and Rentals for a sign-up sheet.
- Parade Date: December 10, 2011
- The Location: The Fish House ~ 4685 Bonita Beach Road, Bonita Springs, FL 34134 is the sign up location and the beginning of the parade route.
- The Route: The boat parade begins at the Fish House, goes up the Imperial River to east of US 41 Tamiami Trail to approximately Flossmoor Drive where it turns around and returns to the Barefoot Boat Club for the after party.
- The After Party: The Boat Parade after party is at The Fish House, also.
- Prizes!: This year there are five new boat parade prize categories. $500 for 1st Place, $300 for 2nd Place, $200 for 3rd Place.
For more information, call Bay Waters Boat Rentals 239-495-0455 and visit www.BonitaBoatParade.com
You can also print a Boat Parade Flyer by clicking here: Bonita Springs Boat Parade Flyer