If you're looking for something to do in Bonita Springs this weekend you need to hop to! The Bonita Springs Bluegrass Festival is currently underway at Riverside Park in Olde Bonita, just across the street from the Banyan Tree. The weather is suppose to be awesome so get out there and enjoy it and meet your Bonita Springs neighbors!
This event is a fundraiser for the Liberty Youth Ranch. Read the link for further details.
Here's the Scoop:
• What: 11th annual Bonita Springs Lions Charities Bluegrass Festival
• Who: The Doerfels, Shorty Vincent Band, Stoney Brook, American Folk Trio, Palms Bluegrass, Sawgrass Drifters, Carolina Road, New River Boys, Thunder Mountain, Roger Bass & the Hillbillies, Lost Mountain Sound
• When: 2:30 p.m., today through Sunday, Dec. 2
• Where: Riverside Park, 27300 Old U.S. 41, Bonita Springs. Click the Map to Riverside Park
• Cost: $12 for Friday, $15 for Saturday and $10 for Sunday. Weekend pass is $28.
• Info: Call 992-0154