Why Would You Want to Keep This View Secret?
Real estate for sale + photos = sold real estate.
The basis of this article is to tell you that if you are a seller of real estate in Bonita Springs, Estero or SW Florida your home has to be able to be found and seen by buyers. The National Association of Realtors statistics found that buyers want to see photos and lots of them. (Psst. They might want to see a visual tour, too.) Since over 71% of home buyers begin their home search on the Internet, photos of your home have become more important than ever. That 71% is a national average, too. Since Southwest Florida is a resort destination it's likely that that figure is even higher. Buyers of real estate in the Bonita Springs area are shopping online for their homes before they even get here.
A wide angle lens camera brings more punch to images and can even capture a small room such as a powder bath. Important items to consider in the photo line up or visual tour:
- Exterior front of home(minus the trash cans & get the car out of the driveway)
- Rear view of home
- Interior shots, especially kitchen and living areas (toilet lids down)
- Scanned floor plan (in photo format)
- Neighborhood amenities
- The front gates if it's a gated community (why not show it's security features)
- Street long photo with several homes in view to show the neighborhood
- If your home has a pool or a particularly pretty view show it off
This information might sound basic but there are homes for sale locally that have no photos. Really. How are buyers of real estate, snowed in their northern home ever going to find your home and fall in love with it if they can't see it?