GulfcoastStateUniversity, the finest dining and world class shopping,
The Brooks in Bonita Springshas something for everyone.One of four Burroughs in the Brooks, Spring Run offers 18 holes of Bundled Golf, tennis, swimming and optional private beach club membership at the Commons Club. Resale properties are priced from the $300,000 price point for a condominium to the $600,000's for a single family villa home. Golf membership is transferable to tenants so a home in Spring Run may be the rental investment you are looking for. Call today for the latest availability. Current listings may be found at: Bonita Springs CondominiumsAll homes and condos can be leased up to twelve times per year, with a 30 day minimum occupancy.
The Commons Club - Optional Membership The cost for the Commons Club membership is as follow (2007):Brooks resident
- Bronze $600 refundable deposit $215.00 + tax annual dues
- Silver $2,500 refundable deposit $880.00 + tax annual dues
- Gold $10,000 refundable deposit $1,065 + tax annual dues
Non resident members
- Rosie's $100 application fee $215.00 + tax annual dues
- Fitness - Single $100 application fee $830.00 + tax annual dues
- Fitness - Family $175 application fee $1,045 + tax annual dues
If you would like more information about the Brooks of Bonita Springs call or email.