Dec. 31, 2008
Things to Do in Bonita Springs & Estero Florida
- Visit the Bonita Springs branch of the Lee County Library. Read a celeb-utard magazine without having to buy it. Take your kids, they’ll love the kids area and also the staff run programs. You can also borrow movies and books on tape. Bonita Springs Library is located off of West Terry Street at Pine Street right by the Bonita Springs Middle School.
- Rent a canoe at Estero River Outfitters, Carl Johnson Park or Barefoot Beach Preserve. If you decide to fish make sure you have the proper licenses.
- Take your dog for a walk at the Coconut Point Mall, which is pet friendly. People watching is a free sport. If you’re that into your dog, don’t forget the off leash park at Lover’s Key and the off leash area at the Estero Community Center.
- Go pick your own fruit and veggies at Farmer Mikes on Morton Road. You get fresh air, fresh dinner and better than grocery produce.
- Take advantage of the sidewalk system throughout Bonita Springs, Florida. You can now ride a bike, walk, jog to anywhere you want to go. You’ll get in shape and feel great. It is now possible to go around the block of US 41 to Coconut Road to Livingston / 3 Oaks Extension / Imperial Parkway to East / West Terry Street to US 41.
Posted in Things To Do