Enjoying Collier County Beaches in Bonita Springs?
Little do many people know that there are Collier County Beaches in Bonita Springs. At the entry to the Barefoot Beach Community is a large Collier County beach park. In addition to the Collier Count Parks Beaches there is a State Park at the south end of Barefoot Beach. The state park is accessible via Barefoot Beach Blvd across the Street from The Bonita Beach and Tennis Club Condominiums.
Collier County offers beach parking to visitors and residents with beach permits.
The web address for beach parking permit information is:
- Caxambas Park - South Collier Boulevard (642-0004)
- Veterans Community Park - 1895 Veterans Park Drive (566-2367)
- North Collier Regional Park - 15000 Livingston Road (254-4024)
- North Collier Government Services Center - 2335 Orange Blossom (774-8999)
- City of Naples - City Hall - 735 8th Street South (213-1800) or (213-7120)