Bonita Beach Parking Pass
If you're going to be living in the Bonita Springs area for a while and you'll, no doubt, be hitting Bonita Beach. You might want to invest in a parking sticker. The average "donation" at the public access is nearly the same for a one time visit as it is for an annual pass. Who can say no to a deal like that?
During the winter season parking at Bonita Beach is a premium but you'll get to enjoy easy access and toll free parking most of the summer and by chance during the busy season and holidays. Visit Bonita Springs Parks and Recreation Center today for your pass to the white, sugar sand, beaches of Bonita Springs, Florida.
Your sunset pictures are waiting. Stop in at Doc's Beachhouse while you're there. They've got the best, fried shrimp dinner in town.
**Note** Bonita Beach Road is the County line. The pass only works on the North Side which is Lee County. South of Bonita Beach Road is Collier County.
City of Bonita Springs Parks and Recreation
Parking Sticker Information
1. Parking permit decals are for Bonita Springs residents or taxpayers.
2. Parking decals must be permanently affixed to the left rear bumper of your vehicle for validation. (the persons name that is on the photo id/drivers license/ tax bill and registration must be present)
3. Must show proof of residency or taxpayer. Must show proof of all of the following...
4. Each permitted vehicle must have it's own decal. The decals are NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
5. Your parking permit decal is valid for 12 months from January 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007
The parking decal you have acquired will allow you parking at Bonita Beach Park, Access #1 and Little Hickory Island Beach Park only. Parking availability is not guaranteed.
26740 Pine Avenue
Bonita Springs, Fl 34135
Pine Avenue is located off of West Terry Street by Bonita Middle School and the Community Pool, maybe two blocks from Old 41 Road and the railroad tracks.
Annual Parking Decal: $5.00